Never wait to be paid again. Instantly get paid 100% of any invoice, any time for a low one-off fee.
Keep giving your customers the payment terms they need, but get paid immediately whenever you choose, for a transaction fee of 3-5% per invoice. No interest, no debt, no liability or risk.
Trusted by hundreds of Australian businesses
You get paid immediately
- Choose which invoices get paid early, any time before they're due
- Get paid within 24hrs of selecting an invoice
- 100% of the invoice amount is paid, risk-free
Your customers pay how they want
- No customer sign-ups or applications
- Payment terms are whatever customers have on their invoice
- Marmalade supports all payment methods — EFT, cards or direct debit
Your Accounts Receivable runs smoothly
- Keep invoicing as you normally do, we integrate with your invoicing software
- Marmalade automatically reconciles your invoice payments with your accounts
- You deal with your customers, we generate statements and reminders on your behalf
Seamless integration with your Accounting Software
Marmalade is excited to announce that we have now integrated with QuickBooks. Marmalade's latest integration allows businesses using Quickbooks to receive instant payment for invoices as soon as they're issued for a one-off fee of 3-5%.
Is my business right for Marmalade?
I use Xero or Quickbooks for all my invoicing and have been doing so for at least 90 days
I provide net payments terms to my customers
I have more than 5 regular customers that I invoice at least monthly
I mostly invoice Australian businesses
I Invoice more than $50,000 p/m
Quick Online Enquiry
Takes only a few seconds and will not affect your credit rating.
What our customers say about Marmalade
"The days of waiting up to 60 or 90 days to be paid are over. Marmalade turns invoices into cash whenever I need it and has removed cash flow stress from my business forever!"
Steele Ryan, Thor Building Products
“Marmalade has been amazing for us. We get paid faster than ever and it has taken the stress out of chasing invoices. We’re now able to take on bigger commercial jobs and get paid straight away, typically we would have been waiting 60+ days”
Pete Maidment, Brush Masters Brisbane
"Marmalade has had a huge impact on our business. It allows us to take on the bigger jobs as we can be confident we’ll have the cash-flow to purchase product up-front and pay our staff that might have been a risk otherwise"
Dale Missen, OzPave
"Our payment terms are 30 to 90 days, which has made it really difficult to pay the wages, purchase signs and equipment, improve the standards, and look after our clients"
Kathleen Rayner, Contracts Administrator - Trafficwerx NT